Crowned with diamonds
A Tiara wedding band is a simple row of diamonds ranging from three to fifteen diamonds or gemstones crowning the outline of the engagement ring to create a crown look. These bands literally look like small versions of the Tiara a princess would wear, thus the name.
For anyone with a setting that juts out fractionally from the band, a straight wedding ring can leave an undesirable gap between the engagement ring and wedding ring. The Tiara design provides a perfect solution. It does, however, work just as well with a wedding ring friendly engagement setting as you will observe from the photographs in this article.
For the diamonds, these rings include matched, unmatched, graduated and different shaped diamond and gemstone sizes arranged within claw settings — either within the chevron, or around the fringes of the chevron or curve. Each design gives a very different look. The Tiara design is most suited to designs that require a little more space around the engagement ring setting.
We selected 10 of the best ideas for you:
- Looking for stacking wedding ring with added sparkle? These beauties are for you. It will nestle up to your engagement ring and the diamonds will sparkle.
- A twinkling row of round diamonds and tiara-inspired swirls of milgrain embellish this romantic wedding ring for her. Styled in 9ct rose gold, the ring has a total diamond weight of 0.50ct small diamonds
- This Tiara styled wedding ring featuring round and baguette cut diamonds especially designed to perfectly hug youremerald cut halo ring.
- A Tiara Crown Wedding Band that is gorgeous as a stand-alone ring, or as an accent to a more traditional engagement ring that you want to glam up.
- This delicate ring speaks of a romantic, antique look with alternating marquise and round shaped diamonds extending one-third of the shank.
- An Emerald V Chevron Tiara Wedding Band, perfect to add a bit of colour to your engagement ring or as a birthday stone.
- This full Tiara ring showcases glistening diamonds and is perfect for a flush fit to your solitaire engagement ring.
- In a delicate curved ring pearls are added to soften the look. This is ideal for a delicate traditional bride.
- Add some colour to your style with this semi-precious gemstone Tiara ring.
- Double it up with this stunning display of round and marquise cut diamonds.
Visit our website now for great specials and promotions – https://www.yourdiamonds.co.za/